Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new GM Performance Parts catalog last night. When I opened it and saw the 430hp 350 crate motor, I nearly wet my pants! Anyone know about how much one of these babies costs? It says that only 430 of 'em will be made. I wonder what they'll be worth in about twenty years. I know I could call myself, but hey, why bother if one of you guys already knows, and I can avoid a long sales pitch?

·
Administrator
16,170 Posts
Last I saw they were more than the 502/502, now they took the price off the web site. Here is where I found it www.paceparts.com . They will be all bought up before the general public gets a shot at them. Only select dealers will be able to even order them. IMHO I would take the 502 rather then have a high tech, expensive, I can't get parts for it small block. but on the other hand I wouldn't turn it down if asked to install and evaluate it in my 64. Philip

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
From what i've read, its just a ZZ4 with the new fast burn heads, You can buy the heads complete for under 1500 bucks.
Ron

------------------
70 Chevelle SS396, 71 Z28-RS, 95 Z28 Convertible

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Check out my post in Bench Racing. I think it was posted in like March or April. The title is something about how little dealers want to let go of them. One post listed as one of the motors selling about 10 grand! Thats 2 502s!
Later

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.