Team Chevelle banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Will this remove carbon deposits in the chambers as well? I have a honda that is a little slow, that could use a horsepower increase. There are a lot of miles on it so it probably needs the combustion chambers cleaned as well.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I knew a guy in high school that insisted you could use coka cola as a substitute to oil.... he EVEN used it... i know becasue when he popped te filler cap i saw steam come out that smelled like HOT cola!
Unless im missing something, i dont really see the lubricative benefits of carbonated, caramelized, sugar water...
Never saw the guys car again...nor talked to him

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
I remember when that was first posted here. I kept thinking it has to be some sort of joke. I cant imagine anyone that stupid. I have to side with OrrieG, but you really never know. I was wondering if that was still on the net.

·
Registered
579 Posts
that is funny, i think someone mixed that up with testing that was done with walnut media to clean out carbon in engines. during service training back in 1996 the instructor told us about the walnut media thing and everyone in class was very negative of the topic, he said it may be coming so do not be suprised if you get walnut training in the future. never happened.. what a suprise...

·
Registered
226 Posts
LMAO i worked at a salvage yard for my uncle for 17 years and some of the stupid things that the costumers told me they had done and the things that i seen that were done to cars i do believe that story.just think, some one will do something even worse than that eventually.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Can I mix walnuts and sand together for better results? I really want to make more horsepower. I have thought about the extra stickers, but I want a sleeper honda. I don't want to tip off the Hemi's to my real motives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.