·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Whatever you do, don't get killed. You'll wake up. :D

Have fun Rowdy! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
need any help, will work for nothing but the memories:yes::thumbsup::D.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Jesus....go to the page, click on the girl on the right. Then click on the ask her a question and listen to her responses.... I can't tell if it is just a foreign thing or if she is really as dumb as she sounds. I am pretty sure someone who spent their life working in a tightly sealed garage full of ether could create more intelligible responses then that.

then again.... she's got my vote :thumbsup:

·
Gold Founding Member
64,767 Posts
Jesus....go to the page, click on the girl on the right. Then click on the ask her a question and listen to her responses.... I can't tell if it is just a foreign thing or if she is really as dumb as she sounds. I am pretty sure someone who spent their life working in a tightly sealed garage full of ether could create more intelligible responses then that.

The one THINK that I cannot live without is my cell phone. :D

·
Registered
7,127 Posts

Its both.

She's Polish.

And she's a model.

Polish has nothing to do with the intelligence....being a model - absolutely. They dont go to school or get paid for their brains. She is EXACTLY what she is supposed to be. That being a given - why do they allow them to talk? Nothing good comes from giving pretty people whos job it is to be pretty the opportunity to speak. :D

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
What about this blond babe that was in last years issue whom also is in that new Adam Sandler movie? I didnt see her in the selections on that link. She is supposed to be in the swimsuit issue this year too. Cant remember her name. Shes one heck of a tall drink of water from the looks of the previews. EDIT: Just remembered here name. Brooklyn Decker. If I were in your situation, the computer is the last thing I would be on right now.

And lets go with them pics already.:thumbsup:

·
Team Member , Vegas TC Ambassador
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My phone won't let me send a pic to my computer, so I just sent it to Dave427's cel phone. We'll see if he knows what to do with it.

Or

If it get's him into the doghouse.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Its official rowdy, the 66 is bad ass ,I'm sure you got to flirt with paige and now this,I hate you! Ok not really but I am hella jealous

·
Team Member , Vegas TC Ambassador
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Taken with my phone.
Sent to my brother.
Emailed back to me.

Best I can do.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts