Team Chevelle banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Looks like she got a little impatient with the traffic.

Witnesses said the woman had driven around a buildup of traffic at the intersection when she hit the truck.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
dumb a$$

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
"It can't happen to me. That stuff only happens to other people"

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Since she survived I can say

Stupid dumba$$, just because you think that you don't have to wait in line doesn't mean that you can just do whatever the heck you want to, There is a reason there are lanes you moron. Now you screwed EVERYBODY who was trying to get down that road just because you had some idiotic idea that you are better than everyone else. Now we are all laughing at your stupid snooty, selfish attitude.

At least it was a logging truck and you didn't do too much damage. It could have been some innocent unlucky single mother of 3 who was changing a tire, or some regular Joe who was only trying to get to work that you hit. Just think, you could have stolen the future of an entire family.

Oh, I know, you were "just going a little way, it's OK" right? WRONG, stupid. If it was OK, there would be a lane there you useless waste of meat.

I just thank God that THIS TIME your selfish lawlessness didn't devastate some innocent. THIS TIME all you did was cause the firefighters to roll out of the firestation with lights and siren (which is dangerous), a helicopter pilot to roll out of the hangar (flying helicopters through town and landing them on roads is dangerous) several police officers to have to hurry up and get there so that they could stand in traffic directing people around the scene and clearing an area for the helicopter to land (standing in traffic is dangerous) asnd the hospital personnel to have to hurry and get ready to fix any injury you might have (when they could have been caring for someone useful to society) all to stabilize, transport and treat your sorry, stupid, self-important, lunatic a$$ because you decided that YOU of all the people waiting figured that YOU didn't have to. That YOU could just ignore the safety of all those people, and just do whatever the hell you wanted to.

Oh, and lets not forget all the paperwork the log truck driver is probably STILL doing, the costs of having to repair the logging truck and all the time for all the people who had to deal with waiting, instead of for the usual traffic jam, for YOUR mess to get cleaned up.

No, no, I hear you, "I the truck hadn't been there..." Look, you dolt, did you think that maybe the truck was parked there because his load shifted, and he CARED about others safety enough to pull over to get it handled and properly stowed? That maybe he decided to not be like YOU and cause multiple problems for multiple people but instead pull to the side where he could handle his problem on his own instead of trying to save a minute and a half?

Ah, it's useless, there are thousands of people like you out there and none of them care either. All you can think about is how you can get pity because you were nearly killed. Oh, and I bet your arm hurts. I hope it hurts like hell for a long time. I don't hope that because I think it will remind you to stop being a stupid self centered mouth breather, but because it will annoy you. I can hope that because of the pain the docs will give you oxycodone and you will become addicted, finally ending up pushing a shopping cart full of old phone books around muttering to yourself about where you are going to get your next fix. And thinking about THAT outcome will make my day a little brighter.

Keith

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was talking to the guys that ran it. No skid marks. It bent the axle to the side with the bar that runs down the load to pull the rear axle along. Shifted the load. The mini van was hauled off with them cutting the log off in the front and stll left inside. It missed her by 6 ".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.