Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to replace the engine harnesses on my 67. Is there an easy way to do this or any tricks to getting it done smoothly. I'm thinking you just have to match up the original with the new one and take it slow. It looks like just the clips at the firewall and then out to the various components. Anybody got any thoughts on where to get the harness. National Parst Depot has both for the engine for about $230.00. Thanks

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Might compare prices from the guys who make them. Sounds like you are looking for both the engine harness and the forward lamp harness. These guys can customize the harness for you, in case you are thinking about adding a HEI distributor.
www.wiringharness.com

·
Registered
353 Posts
I bought my harnesses from NPD. I had some questions and they hooked me up with the manufacturer who were very helpful. I didn't compare prices. The job was real easy to do and all of the clips lined up perfectly for me. I did have to tuck away some connectors though as I have removed all the TCS stuff from my 71.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
I'd buy them from M&H. Use the link John provided. Our sponsor Groungd Up carries them and if you are a Team member you'll get 10% off.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts