Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Again!!!
It's me, the dude with wiring wooe's.....
I am trying to figure out what the heck the guy who did a rewire on this Chevelle did?

So, next posted question is..
Who, What, Where, has a good engine bay diagram.
I have found some wires, I can describe, so bare with me.

(Question first, did 396's have the Temp sendor on the passenger side of blk?? and was the Oil sendor on the driver side??)

2 prong connector with a dk grn coming from fuse blk, with a grn double back on the other. Red or maybe orange single wire NO connector , both are on the passenger side??? This beast now has a 427 temp send & oil send on the driver side.
Is the horn relay on the firewall??

Dear Mom & Dad, college is going great, please don't send money....just a wiring diagram.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
For 1970 bb the temp sender is on the drivers side and the TCS temp sender (this would have two prongs,one for low temp and one for high temp, green wire) was on the passenger side (TCShttp://home.comcast.net/~txss/TCS.HTM). Oil sender was on the dirvers side rear of block. Orange wire could be the high speed heater/ac fan.
Horn relay is on the drivers side radiator support, next to the voltage regulator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts