Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to redo my electrical system in my '67 El Camino. It would really help if I had a wiring diagram, especially of the dash and the gauge panel. Can anyone point me to the right location or send me a wiring diagram, help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Buy a Factory Assembly Manual or a 1967 Chevrolet Chassis Service Manual. Either has a wiring schematic, I believe. If you're serious about working on your car, you should have both. There are many sources, Year One or OPG for example.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hinshaw's can answer any question you may have and they may have just wiring diagrams.He has shown me a large stack of old service bulletins relating to these old cars but he won't make any copies because of copyright laws.336-226-8242
John

[This message has been edited by John (edited 01-26-99).]

·
Registered
367 Posts
I recently finished rewiring the dash and some other parts of my '67, and I used an assembly manual that I got at a swap meet for about $15. You see these guys all the time, and I admit I was a bit leary about buying one of these 'reproduced' books. What I found was that it was dead-on with wire colors and everything. Saved me a lot of time and worry.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I recently finished rewiring the dash and some other parts of my '67, and I used an assembly manual that I got at a swap meet for about $15. You see these guys all the time, and I admit I was a bit leary about buying one of these 'reproduced' books. What I found was that it was dead-on with wire colors and everything. Saved me a lot of time and worry.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Heres a guy you might try. Ted Weerns at 972-247-8769. He has all kinds of manuals and can probably send you just what you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.