Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 68 CHEVELLE ,WHERE THE HARNESS COMES THROUGH THE FIREWALL IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT IT IS SPLIT INTO 2 SECTIONS ONE HALF FEEDS THE DRIVER SIDE OF THE ENGINE VOLT REG,HORN RELAY,ALTERNATOR.THE OTHERSIDE FEEDS THE PASSENGER SIDE STARTER,HEATER ECT.THIS IS THE SIDE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH I HAVE AN ASSEMBLY MANUAL AND THE SCEMATIC SHOWS 8 WIRES COMING OUT OF THAT SIDE AND I CAN TRACK DOWN THOSE 8 AND I KNOW WHERE THEY GO BUT I HAVE A 9TH WIRE COMING OUT OF MINE IT IS A 12GA PINK OR RED I CANT TELL ITS FADED I TOOK THE CAR APART 4 YEARS AGO AND I CANT REMEMBER WHERE IT GOES IF ANY ONE HAS A 68 CHEVELLE PLEASE LOOK AND SEE WHERE THIS THING GOES. HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT MY SCEMATIC SHOWS AND WHERE THEY GO KEEP IN MIND I CAN TRACK THESE DOWN.
1. DBL OILPRESS
2. PPL STARTER
3.W/OR/PPL ON THE SCEMATIC IT SHOWS THIS WIRE GOING TO THE + SIDE OF THE COIL THE WIRE I HAVE OUT OF MY HARNESS IS A WEIRD CLOTH LOOKING WIRE I THINK THIS IS WERE IT USE TO GO UNTILL SOMEONE AHEAD OF ME PUT AN MSD BOX ON THE CAR I DONT REMEMBER USING THIS WIRE AT ALL.
4. OR HEATER MOTOR
5. LBL WIPERS
6. DBL WIPERS
7. B WIPERS
8. Y WIPERS
9. 12 GA PINK OR RED NOT ON MY ASSEMBLY MANUAL SCEMATIC BUT IN MY CAR. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

JONATHAN

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
Heater blower motor?

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.