Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a little video of Baby Jane. Have done some up grades this year. Not all up grades will necessarily help in performance but were necessary to keep this as much of a street car as possible.

We recently put in TRZ front upper and lower control arms with built in travel limiters. AFCO double adjustable shocks all the way around. UMI stiff springs in the rear. lowered 1". Replaced the Santhuff front springs with Moroso front springs 242 lbs. No coils cut. Car has had the front professionally aligned and exhaust was finished. 3" Stainless Steel with 18" bullets dumping out and down at the rear axle.

I was going to drive it home but the guy who does my exhaust noticed my drive shaft has some issues. He built the one in the car but it was built for my big block. Obviously we are putting down more power now. A new drive shaft is being built for it this week and I should be able to start some testing in 3 weeks or so depending on weather. Thinking of putting my original 307 badges back on it.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Looking good. Hopefully you can make the ET goal. What was up with the shaft and what is being built?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
I love the "All Stock" look. I would like to come out this summer if I can and go to the races with you. We will see how life plays out.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking good. Hopefully you can make the ET goal. What was up with the shaft and what is being built? It is too short. We cut it down for a different trans a while back. Now we are back to the power glide. Not enough of the shaft sliding in. I am having the same drive shaft built the correct length. I will sell my current one to re coup some of the cost.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk
I love the "All Stock" look. I would like to come out this summer if I can and go to the races with you. We will see how life plays out.
That would be cool if you could come down. We would have a blast. Car is so quiet now you cannot tell it is running from the front of the car. I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I hadn't herd of you and your car for awhile. Good to see that you still have the car. I see you put the door handles back on. Good move. Lets us know how you like the TRZ front control arms.

·
Premium Member
6,420 Posts
looking good.

Reactions: Sinister
1 - 8 of 8 Posts