will have all the products you need.
It only takes a few minutes to throw one in but there are a few bad things that can happen so you need to take your time and do it right.
1) Get yourself a helper. It takes two people to position the windshield properly and you only have one chance to get it right.
2) Get a roll of 3/8" 3M Ribbon Sealer and the tape primer if you can find it. If you can't, don't worry about it I haven't had one leak yet with or without the primer.
3) Apply the ribbon sealer flush with the inner edge of the pinch weld, the glass isn't that much larger than the opening. Make sure the joint is at an upper corner of the window opening so water can't collect on it.
4) Clean and dry the glass with a good glass cleaner, especially around the edges.
5) Position the rubber blocks at the bottom of the opening for the windshield to set on and leave them in so the windshield doesn't shift after installation.
6) Place the windshield on the blocks and making sure it is centered and rock it into place. You only get one shot at this so make sure it is right before the glass touches the sealer. You may want to position the glass before the sealer is on and mark it with a marker to make this easier. Suction cups make the glass easier to handle but aren't a necessity.
7) Press the glass down with your hands to compress the sealer and make sure it contacts the glass all around.