Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Steelers just destroyed the Dolphins and looks like Packers are on there way to doing away with the Giants

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Well my Steelers just destroyed the Dolphins and looks like Packers are on there way to doing away with the Giants
wildcard? whats that? oh I remember that's when the underdog last place teams fight for a space at the table. The Pats don't need to do those wildcard things cause we are top of the heap. >:)
let the trash talking commence.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
wildcard? whats that? oh I remember that's when the underdog last place teams fight for a space at the table. The Pats don't need to do those wildcard things cause we are top of the heap. >:)
Wait 2 weeks...

Reactions: 71'bu

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I knew Green Bay would win, but the Famed Odell Beckman didn't show up. The packers did a great job covering him. Aaron Rogers was awesome, has to be one of the best. I don't think the Steelers will make it(don't tell my wife). Sadly, I think the Pats will have this one again.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
What, when we play KC? >:)
Yep, in the "Runner up bowl"
No, we will beat you in your own game, we can deflate balls too! (yes that was sarcasm, how the league even allows any doubt beats me, I guess a NFL official doesn't know how to use a gauge, or even squeeze the damned thing.)

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steelers won their division just as the Patriots did but they didn't need to take a week off. Guess Pats needed an extra week to let the air out of their balls. Not necessarily the ones Brady will be throwing.:D

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I knew Green Bay would win, but the Famed Odell Beckman didn't show up. The packers did a great job covering him. Aaron Rogers was awesome, has to be one of the best. I don't think the Steelers will make it(don't tell my wife). Sadly, I think the Pats will have this one again.
Rogers is one of those guys that can throw 3 touchdowns in 10 plays. very dangerous if he is on point. not so good when he is down.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Steelers won their division just as the Patriots did but they didn't need to take a week off. Guess Pats needed an extra week to let the air out of their balls. Not necessarily the ones Brady will be throwing.:D
I was actually praying the pats didn't have a week off. Last couple of times it was like the whole team just had no fight in them and lost.
Watching the Miami game I wasn't sure if the Steelers were just that good or Miami was just that bad. Some sweeet passes and receptions. They won't be punching out our deflated balls though like they did to Miami. Gonna be nice to watch a game on a Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Rogers is one of those guys that can throw 3 touchdowns in 10 plays. very dangerous if he is on point. not so good when he is down.
That is very true Terrence. We have seen him on his off days, and its not good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts