I'm going to wait to see what the weather looks like. I have a lot to do around here with starting my own company now, and time is a premium, but I really do want to go and check it out. If the weather cooperates even a little, I will likely make the trek.
A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restorations, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!