Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a thread moved from this forum to the whats it worth forum. I don't feel that is the appropriate place for it. I'm not concerned with what it was worth, I thought perhaps to perpetuate our hobby, that it would be a good idea to pass the word about a car I found for sale. Someone very well might be interested in this car, but who looks in the whats it worth forum for a car for sale, some maybe, but not all. Is there a more appropriate forum for this type communication? Maybe there should be? This is time sensitive info, I was just trying to put it somewhere where the most people go. Tell me if I'm wrong for wanting to pass the word.

·
Banned
7,909 Posts
I would think wiw is one of the more frequented areas...

A mod might chime in and correct me but I ALWAYS check wiw...

·
Administrator
17,204 Posts
Be glad they did take it as a for sale as it could have been deleted.
Mabey you should ask this in the site discussion forum to find the appropriate location for posts such as this.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I just wasn't aware that the WIW section was so frequented. I look to see if there are any items I may have some input on, and if not, I usually move on.
Perhaps it might not be a bad idea to have a place to share deals that we come across that aren't our own?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts