Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be running my Chevelle when it's ready and am wondering how many of you are running your cars.

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
Moving this to the Performance forum as that's the main hangout of the racers on TC.

I am a casual racer and like the street legal/test tune events. Not enough $$ to be a "regular racer" Maybe when I retire if fuel isn't $40 per gallon :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I race in the sportsman class, 12.00-21.00!!!!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
I run in Super Eliminator. 7.00 to 11.99 with electronics. Basically I run a dinosaur in a rear engine dragster class but it's still fun.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Class run...clueless career test & tuner. :D
Been told I couldn't fall out of a tree...even though the car's never been in one.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My son and I run two cars in North East Timing Organization(N.E.T.O),I run in comp class on a .400 pro tree.The class is 9.75 and faster and you must dial in .25 increments.

My son runs a 70 Chevelle in the Nostalgia class which is 10.0 and slower on a full tree with any dial in.
Vinny

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
No Electronics, or AKA Modified ET in IHRA. Running points this year as well. Currently 7th.

Bob, you quit your day job and are racing "full time" since 2002?:eek: LOL.

·
Premium Member
7,278 Posts
Sportsman bracket, 12.00 and slower

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Super Pro/Box.

Mike
Nice Duece Mike! Seems like I've seen it before, but was probably one that looked similar. I hate racing Chevy II's. Seems like the front tires are so close to the bumper it makes it hard to judge the stripe!

·
Registered
761 Posts
fotbrake or it used to be this year they changed the rules in ihra.they are letting them use trans brakes and two steps but no boxes.might as well run pro and be done with it.my son drives now and he is wanting me to put in the brake to hold the car at the line .we have always had trouble with the brakes.they stop all right but hard to hold on line for some reason probably the small gm back brakes.there is no break out any more cars run from 5.80s to what ever.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Finishing up my car in the next few weeks.
'96 Camaro SS, 565 BBC
10.5 tire heads up / All Motor class @ Milan Dragway.
Cars go 8.40's-10.0 16 car field.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.