Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,m not sure where this wire goes,hoping some of you guys might know, it's a white wire under the dash in the far left corner
Also how do you put the bulbs back into the green holder for the turn signal? I can see them blinking when the turn signals are on but the green arrows don,t light up because the bulbs aren't in the holders. The guy before me disconnected every thing under the dash.
Also can the heater asslemby with the blower motor be taken out without taking the dash out? Also does the blower motor have a fuse? The guy gave me a blower motor with the fan on it so he must of thought it was bad but maybe the fuse is only bad if there is one. The reason I ask if the dash has to come out is because I have most of the wires and bulbs back in the dash. It looks like it might make it without taking out the dash. What all do I have to do to get the blower motor out? The car is a 69 chevelle.
Thanks for any help. Jerry

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Jerry, The white wire under the dash is most likely part of the courtesy light circuit, possibly leading to the door jamb switch.

The turn signal lamps can be plugged back into the gauge cluster but they are tough to reach. You might have to loosen the dash bezel and pull it out a tad to see where they plug in. RH turn signal bulb has a dark blue wire and the left LH is light blue.

The blower motor is located on the firewall between the inner and outer fender. To replace it the inner fender has to be removed. It should have an orange wire leading to it, running across the firewall gutter to the blower motor.
Should be the top fuse on the right hand side if memory serves me right.

------------------
TC #364
Aces #4309
Jeff's 69

1 - 3 of 3 Posts