Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have a 69 el camino with a 502 and I just put a 4 speed in it and I put a rm-6021sfi part number QuickTime scattershield in my 69 el camino and my mechanical clutch linkage will not line up because the clutch fork is in the 7:00 position. Would a rm-6022w be the right part number scattershield for my application? I thought I got the right scattershield the first time but I believe it is now the incorrect one. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,309 Posts
Hi everyone, i have a 69 el camino with a 502 and I just put a 4 speed in it and I put a rm-6021sfi part number QuickTime scattershield in my 69 el camino and my mechanical clutch linkage will not line up because the clutch fork is in the 7:00 position. Would a rm-6022w be the right part number scattershield for my application? I thought I got the right scattershield the first time but I believe it is now the incorrect one. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
The RM-6022 is probably a better choice and about $300.00 cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
The RM-6021 is for the Chevy II Nova application. You should have bought the RM-6022

·
Registered
12,062 Posts
Do you need an SFI bellhousing. I like the lakewood 77-150 for street cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts