Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin at switching my bench seat car to bucket seats and was wondering where to get a good set new. Preferably somewhat cheap. If thats possible with interior stuff these days. If i cant find any new ones, can i get them from a later modle car, like a camaro or somthing and make the work using a stock type attaching bracket
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I have a set of bucket seats, console and shifter, and a steering column for floor shift(tilt) the buckets are ok but need a little work and no i dont have pictures sorry not hi tech yet. I have a local guy that said he was interested inthe seats alone but i would rather sell the set complete, makesroom in my shop and helps pay off the loan on my wheels and tires.

I live in Vincennes In directly across US 50 from St louis if that helps let me know if you are interested my emai is [email protected]

Kenny

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by kenny70chev:
Hi, I have a set of bucket seats, console and shifter, and a steering column for floor shift(tilt) the buckets are ok but need a little work and no i dont have pictures sorry not hi tech yet. I have a local guy that said he was interested inthe seats alone but i would rather sell the set complete, makesroom in my shop and helps pay off the loan on my wheels and tires.

I live in Vincennes In directly across US 50 from St louis if that helps let me know if you are interested my emai is [email protected]

Kenny
I'm looking for everything you got, assuming the price is right and it's in decent shape. I might not be able to afford it all together, but if you have to get rid of anything else I'm looking to convert to floor shift + tilt column. I'm in Ohio, but I'd still need it shipped. If you're interested, let me know. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts