Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All -

Anyone have any suggestions for other sites where I should post some 72 MC parts I have for sale? Is it worth recommending to Al to have a MC section in the Parts for Sale at Team Chevelle?

Thanks!

------------------
Rainer Seitz
Vancouver, WA
Team Chevelle Gold #50

'68 SS396 (soon to be for sale!)
'70 LS3 400 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible 350/300hp
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Try ebay. I had many parts that no one visiting here wanted but every last one sold on ebay! I only had one sale go bad when the deadbeat would not send the money or reply but the item still sold to the next in line bidder. Thats the best course IMHO, I am sold on ebay. Don't waste your time selling anywhere esle, 99.9999999999999% of the buyers on ebay are above board and a pleasure to deal with because you let them pay what they want.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I was recently thinking that it would be nice to have the Monte Carlos (especially the '70-'72 models) at this site. That way, we could cover all the Chevrolet A-bodies.

Since the Monte Carlo has so many parts in common with the Chevelle, I don't mind seeing them or their parts here. But that's up to Al.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I don't object, they share so many parts anyway, half the 12 bolts under cars probably came from Monte Carlo's anyway.Just ask Al first, I wouldn't think he would object.

------------------
1972 Malibu (1 st. car) Project waiting to happen / Team Chevelle # 427 / A.C.E.S. # 1282

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
I'm listening to the opinions on this.
We have never removed any Monte Carlo ads in the past, so feel free to post.
We are hoping to upgrade the entire ads section to a more professional script and it wouldn't be much trouble to add a Monte section if we all agree on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.