Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to clean up my interior. It's all red and had sat outside fir a while before I bought it. It's turning nasty and has a blackish look to it. What's your guy's favorite cleaner?

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
There is a difference between black from dirt and black from being cooked. I use Tuff Stuff in a red and yellow aerosol can available pretty much everywhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot about simple green. Actually picked up some interior cleaner made by shout the same people that make the stain remover for clothes.
It worked pretty good but I think the interior is just been out in the sun to much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used Spray 9 on a beige seat, white spots appeared in the places where I cleaned. You need to be careful with such cleaning products.

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
I've recently been watching a lot of professional detailers on Youtube and tried a few of the products I've seen used.

This works amazing, https://psdetailproducts.com/i-17540620-xpress-interior-cleaner-pint.html.

Pan the Organizer is the guy I've watched a lot recently. He gives honest reviews of lots of products. Its amazing how many new products are on the market now. I've learned a lot watching him.

·
Premium Member
16,116 Posts
Since it's academic then...... ball pint pen on white ( ivory) leather? It's STUPID expensive, but my wife got the official BMW cleaner at near $20 a bottle, but it does things that most wont do, without degreasing and drying out the leather. That POS BMW blew its twin turbo zing bang powerplant under warranty and is LONG gone but I have a little of that cleaner left for super tough stuff.

TFF STUFF rules! PS I soaked protectant into my original vinyl seats, and was shocked at how much they sucked up. I;m thinking that Jeff's notion of using pure petroleum oil is a pretty good idea!

NEVER USE ARMORALL! junk stuff that is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts