Team Chevelle banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
I'd like to hear the conversation where the three of them decided that would be a good idea.... :clonk:

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
The three boys, all home-schooled, have also been charged in connection with the vehicle break-in
just gotta throw in the little irrelevant detail, don't they? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
Under the law, a person can be charged with abuse of a corpse simply by vandalizing, damaging or treating a gravesite offensively — even if the human remains buried there are not touched, Adkins said.
I find that almost as disturbing.

Disturbing, ha ha I made a funny

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
My town. Kingwood is a whole different area than where I'm at. The graveyard is behind Home Depot. The place is all going to the hood though. I was going out of the subdivision the other day. The sign where people advertise garage sells and stuuf on had pit bull puppys for sell on it.

·
Registered
20,389 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
ROFL, I mean come on, there has got to be a shop around there for them to get a real bong at. If they cant afford a real bong or even some cheapo hookah, they need to quit buying so much weed...

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
ROFL, I mean come on, there has got to be a shop around there for them to get a real bong at. If they cant afford a real bong or even some cheapo hookah, they need to quit buying so much weed...

No doubt! Use a apple , orange. My grandfather lived on the Hudson near a juvie home and they dug up a old gravesite behind -next to his property and used a skull for a ashtray. He use to stand up at his house and yell at them down at the water, when he got older he stopped because he was scared of them. They would break out all the time.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts

lol, they probably got pretty messed up doing it out of a skull though haha. it's true, better yet use a poland spring bottle or something not a skull. :noway:

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
No doubt! Use a apple , orange. My grandfather lived on the Hudson near a juvie home and they dug up a old gravesite behind -next to his property and used a skull for a ashtray. He use to stand up at his house and yell at them down at the water, when he got older he stopped because he was scared of them. They would break out all the time.
I've seen apples used. But an orange?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.