Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend asked me this recently, in regards to car related stuff ( don't need to know your kinky habits boys ) and I said:

Ebay, Team Chevelle, Craigs List and a few personal friends who have their own sites dedicated to cars.

I think we all did this once before.. but curious what others do.. Daily.. like that cup of coffee :)

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
TC, Protouring and any links from there is my only daily deal.

Oh, also Yahoo news on my commute to work and home on the train but thats it.

I dont check the interweb for anything else daily. I think I check my email maybe once a month or so if that.

Outside of that I dont use the internet much at all.

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
TC, RBR, Lew Rockwell, coupla others

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
T/C, Ebay, Racingjunk, carsonline,amsnow, and checkmystocks.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Team chevelle,

Facebook,I know I'm lame!!!

I tried to join yellowbullet last night but it says registration is disabled!

·
Registered
889 Posts
TC, WeCrash (demo derby site), racing junk, CL & Hoosier Topics (like CL, but just central Indiana). Oh yeah, Site Mash too.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
TC, ChevelleStuff.com forums and eBay mainly. I get email alerts from eBay on 66 and 67 Chevelles/El Caminos to see what's new. I hit my own ChevelleStuff when I need a reference for something here.

Email? I'm often online for several hours at a time researching this or that so email is always current and I answer quite a few questions a day. May go to Facebook but mainly to play Bejeweled Blitz if I'm really bored - get enough 'social networking' here. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Chevelles.com
Craigslist.com
a couple facebook pages dealing with local car shows and cruise ins.

they would be the only ones I visit, car related, daily, I do on occasion visit other car related sites, just not a habit.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
team chevelle,first generation monte carlo club,craigslist,ar15.com,local news channels,facebook.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Team Chevelle - daily! Can't say that for any other site.

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts