Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This web server took a dive wednesday afternoon and although it was only off-line a few minutes it appears the time got scrambled. You aren't really late, the server just happens to be in a time zone all of it's own right now (11:00 pm PST) and the server is 8 hours behind. This is bound to cause confusion today.
Hopefully all will be corrected by the time you read this and you'll wonder what the heck Al is yapping about.

ps, we won't tell Kurt Byfield though, he spotted a problem and we'll let him think he's been in a time warp

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
If I get to be in a time warp, can someone get me back to 1968? It would sure make it easier to find parts for my car

Of course, a side trip to the Yenko or B/M dealer might be in order too.

Kurt

------------------
The 68 Chevelle info page. [last updated Nov. 30, 98]
www.geocities.com/~68_chevelle/Chevelle/Info.html
Email: [email protected]
T.C. Gold #6
A.C.E.S. #1352

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Hello Kurt this is Don Yenko come out to my dealership in Canonsburg, PA. and test drive a new Yenko 427 Camaro. Its real BOSS MAN !

·
Registered
155 Posts
FAKE!!! FRAUD!!!

That couldn't be Yenko.

Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet!

------------------
Dale P.
Team Chevelle Member# 423
65 El Camino
72 Monte Carlo
"..you did you take the washer off, right?"

·
Registered
341 Posts
Al, did the search feature take a hit also? That thing needs a kick in the pants! I've tried for two days to locate a post with no luck..Thanks!

------------------
Team Chevelle Gold #33
ACES Member #02913
Chevelle Club of Michigan
Livonia, Michigan / USA
Rode shotgun in the only Z16 convertible made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.