Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
C.L.If you are new,Welcome ! Check out March2000 Car Craft...they address ALL of those questions and more (brakes/susp/power steering)for chevelle...it took me awhile to get the hang of this BB,so check out the other columns...you would have posted your topic under"wheels and tires" if you were an old TC salt...anyhooo...have fun and we will hear from ya soon.Shawn

------------------

·
Registered
326 Posts
I thought that article was a let down. Yeah I needed a magazine to tell me I could fit 245s under my Chevelle. They never get into the tought stuff. HOw about fitting a set of 275s under a 64-65. I had to figure that one out on my own.

------------------
Team Chevelle Gold
1965 406 6speed

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
CL
Go to http://www.dalesplace.com/images/friends_cars/clint_hooper.htm There is a picture of Clint hoopers el camino. 17 inchers on front & 20's on back.
Also go to the wheel & tire section of this B/B and do search for user name Clint44. You can get clints email. He will be happy to help with your questions.

------------------
Rick
72 El Camino
TPI350/700r4
TC#00038
ACES#00140

[This message has been edited by rick (edited 02-15-2000).]

·
Registered
82 Posts
I managed to put some 305/50/15 M & H Racemasters under the back of my 67. They are bubbled out way over the 7 in. rally wheels but they lay an even patch. They just barely touch inside and have about half an inch on the outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.