Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I had a few beers and watched the movie "Sex Drive" and I found that there is a lot of similaritys of this movie and my life.

I have a kick ass car, that gets tons of attention. One of my best friends is a smokin hot chick, that would never been into me.:yes: I'm more of a shoulder to cry on. we've been friends forever and she's an awesome chick, but I'm getting tired of it, and wish our friendship would go somewhere.:confused:

Of coarse I've never taken a 9 hour drive for some random chick though, and yah I lost my v-card. Well it was either this movie or "American Graffiti"

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have a Mensa tested I.Q. of 147 and until recently worked as a school custodian. So, Good Will Hunting . . . . but without the happy ending. :( My life still sucks and I'm broke like a joke! :eek: Or the Jerk with Steve Martin. Again without the happy ending. lol :D

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Heart Break Ridge...but with a kick ass car, beautiful woman and no earring's.
So when can we expect a Gunnery Sergeant Wally? :)

I would have used your last name, but seeing as I don't know it.

·
Premium Member
9,921 Posts
Gran Torino................GET OFF MY LAWN!

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
So tonight I had a few beers and watched the movie "Sex Drive" and I found that there is a lot of similaritys of this movie and my life.

I have a kick ass car, that gets tons of attention. One of my best friends is a smokin hot chick, that would never been into me.:yes: I'm more of a shoulder to cry on. we've been friends forever and she's an awesome chick, but I'm getting tired of it, and wish our friendship would go somewhere.:confused:

Of coarse I've never taken a 9 hour drive for some random chick though, and yah I lost my v-card. Well it was either this movie or "American Graffiti"
With time you will find the right person.....I'm still single at almost 29 but am glad I didn't get married early. I know this sounds strange but maybe you should ignore her more, women hate being ignored. If you're always there/available she doesn't feel like she 'needs' you. I don't understand why it works either, just try it.

I don't think I have a movie that describes my life, it'd be a long movie for sure with lots of different type scenes that wouldn't flow....

I have a Mensa tested I.Q. of 147 and until recently worked as a school custodian. So, Good Will Hunting . . . . but without the happy ending. :( My life still sucks and I'm broke like a joke! :eek: Or the Jerk with Steve Martin. Again without the happy ending. lol :D
I understand the Good Will Hunting reference but I have always had a good job and a normal family, happy life....I tested at 153 in 3rd grade but I'm sure I've gotten dumber since then. A good faith base and clear morals and goals has always been the foundation for me....

·
Premium Member
3,691 Posts
This one is easy. For me the movie is without a doubt "Tin Cup".
Be it golf, or archery or any other sport I never felt I deserved to win unless I did better than I had ever done before and better than anyone else had done before. So much of this movie just made me see what I did wrong all those years!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts

Just tell her how you feel, if she feels the same GREAT. If she doesn't you don't have to worry about it anymore and you can spend your time elsewhere if you choose.

In other words.........

It's time to * or get off the pot!!! :)

Two Lane Blacktop (I wish) LOL

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I guess I'll have to go with "Dukes of Hazzard" I'm always trying to do the right thing, someone is always there to try and trip me up, and somehow, someway I always manage to pull something out of my @$$ to make it all happen.

I just don't have the hot cousin with the great legs or the '69 Charger. But I do have a stable of other cool cars to race around in! :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
As i continue to buy parts and pour more and more money into my 67-ss, strangely i'm drawn to the movie "Money Pit"...I even laugh like a maniac at times.....remember Tom Hanks when the bath tub fell thru the floor....my butt would fall thru the floorboards, if it still had any.....yabba, dabba, doo..i'm Fred Flintstoneing right now.....:D

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Dumb and Dumber. I seem to always be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
There was a point in life I'd have said "Falling Down" with Micheal Douglas. These days, no idea. Any movies where a guy has a bunch of ignorant neighbors who have stupid friends who park in front of their friend's neighbor's driveway when they visit? Or park on your neighbor's lawn when you have a party, without bothering to ask? Or have 15 cars, 10 of which don't run worth a crap at any given time, and park them facing the wrong way in front of the neighbor's house for months at a time? That'd be my movie. I was just thinking of watching Grumpy Old Men today. Maybe tomorrow I will.

John, I bought Used Cars from Circuit City last month for $2. I forgot how funny that movie was. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts