Chevelles.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did an initial check on the dash wiring on my 72 Malibu and noticed a device that is 1 3/4" long by 1" tall by 3/4" wide and has two male spade connecters on it attached to the wiring harness. The top is broken and shows what looks like a coil of sorts inside and a broken copper piece of metal. Is this a dash harness circuit breaker? If so, what is it called so I can purchase a replacement. Thanks all for the help.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is not the round flasher. I have never seen a seatbelt buzzer so don't know if it is that or not either :confused: I will try to get a decent pic to post which should help out tons.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe one of the wires was pink with a black stripe. I will have to look in the morning to see what color the other was.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help guys. Anyone know where I might buy one from? I haven't seen any in the catalogs I got laying around the house and the local parts store guys were of no help.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
I have more than I'll ever use. You can have one free of charge. Pick it up or pay for postage. What part of Phoenix are you in.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in Ahwatukee off of 48th and Chandler blvd. I work off of Dobson and Queen Creek in Chandler so it will probably be easier for me to pick it up if you don't mind. Email me to set up a time. I greatly appreciate your help on this one. Thx.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts