Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in the starting stages of restoring a 72 chevelle convertible. After gutting the car, behind the rear seat back there is this flask looking thing with 4 hard lines going out the bottom. No one I've talked to seems to know what it's for.
If any one has information, that'd be appreciated. Just curious at this point.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.