Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much do you guys think this camaro would run?? I've been looking all over the reservation (navajo in Arizona) to find a deal and I was finally able to locate a camaro. The deals on the reservation are awesome...I think I could get a deal on this car, but what do you guys think this will run?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know now, I have no clue. The individual was never home, so I didn't want to inspect the car w/o his consent. I don't think anything on this car is original though. If you notice the whole front clip is one molded piece, the fenders have a flare to them. As far as what I think I can get it for is probably 1,000-1,500.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Its got the ss hood louvers.. Find out when you get a chance what the trim tag reads like. Pay close attention to what the X code is if it was built in Norwood. It would be one of the following. X-11, X-22, X-33, X-44, X-55, X-66 or, X-77. I think that covers them all.
I believe the
11 could be a SS, RS or RS/SS or a standard camaro with the better trim.
The 22 would be a SS 396 car, the 33 a Z/28, the 44 is the base camaro, 55 would be a SS 350, 66 would be a SS396 and the 77 would also be a Z/28.
Either the 33 or 77 one was available with the RS package. I think it was the 77. Also, look for a D-80 after the X-code which would mean it had the spoiler package.

I'm a little rusty on these b/c I have been focused on my chevelle lately but, I think most of that should be right... correct me if I'm wrong guys.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
its a first gen camaro, just buy it and worry about it later, you can alway find the parts later. buy it and drive it like you stole it. Jim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will check again this weekend. Hopefully the owner will be home this time!! I will be looking forward to yet another 4 1/2 drive (PHX, AZ to the Reservation) to see if this individual will be home...hope all goes well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts