Team Chevelle banner

what is the real name for that plastic plate...

715 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  brazil
I have a 1970 Chevelle. Can anyone out there tell me the name of that black plastic plate/cover that has 2 bolt holes and mounts partially over the speedo cable and partially over the steering column (where the column comes through the firewall)?
I'm thinking it called something like a kick plate but I cannot find it listed as a repro'ed item.

1 - 1 of 3 Posts
OPG calls it a "Lower Steering Column Cover" $25 bucks. Mounts just above the carpet to the inside of the firewall.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.