Team Chevelle banner

What is it called?

613 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Mr69
What is the plastic that holds the seat belt as it comes through the seat called. I'm trying to replace the ones in my 75 Malibu but can't seem to find any anywhere. Maybe the correct name would help. Thanks in advance. Dave
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
It's a guide.
You'll find them NOS on eBay Motors.

That's probably a guide also. Maybe an escutchen.
Find an old GM parts book and that will tell you.

1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.