Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had "Eyes of the World" on repeat on the way to work and back all week, I love that song, then again i am a huge dead-head.:clonk:

my favorite song of all times? tough, some Smiths (How soon is now?) songs are up there. for the week: any grateful dead tune, maybe "mama tried"

Any rec's as to what to put on my ipod?

Give me your favorite tunes !

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
I just can't get this song out of my head, had it playing on the I-pod for the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
First thing that came to mind for some reason was Steely Dan. If more of the jamband thing is your taste, what about some Allmans or Gov't Mule?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Highwaymen: Highwayman
Bocephus: A Country Boy Can Survive
John Fogerty: The Old Man Down the Road
The Who: Baba O'Reilly
Matisyahu: King Without A Crown

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
I can't seem to get enough of this one. It was recorded live at a sugarland concert. For the encore Jake Owens and Little big town joined Sugarland for this song...

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First thing that came to mind for some reason was Steely Dan. If more of the jamband thing is your taste, what about some Allmans or Gov't Mule?
I am a big fan of classic rock and heavy metal,but the song "uprising" by Muse is pretty good...sounds like Uriah Heep meets Dr. Who :D
Here is another one thats cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNOf-zFTH1Q
I love Gov't mule and the allman brothers anyone a killer PHISH fan like me? :yes: and Chris, how about some Megadeth, i had train of consequences on repeat as well. :beers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts