Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........To my "Gas Prices" thread????

First we're getting screwed by the same countries that we protect, and now we're losing our freedom of speech right here in our home land!
What will it be next????
The worlds coming to an end!
:confused:

·
Banned
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No conspiracy, it's alive and well in the forum that fits it best.
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226580

If you can't view the page then you just need to agree to view that section.
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115782

The world may be falling apart but TC is still together. :)

Let me be the first to say "my mistake".

I have always heard of the CE section, but honestly didn't know what or where it was. I searched the thread by clicking on my user name and going to "view all threads by bb1966chevelle", and my Gas Prices thread did not show up.
I just tried clicking on the link that Al posted and this is what I got .....

Hi bb1966chevelle, you do not seem to have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You are not a paid Team Member and may be accessing a Members Only feature of our website - read more
  2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post by mistake?
  3. The topic could have been moved to the "off topic" forum. click here to access.
  4. Has your membership expired?
  5. Contact support if you think something is wrong.
I guess I dont have the suffcient privileges to access the page?
I still dont know where the CE section is or whats in it, but I'll take your word for it!
Thanks

·
Banned
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
" It is not viewable UNLESS you join the Current Events Group."

ohhhhh, I got it now. I had no idea
I'll see if my computer skills allow me to join the group! :D
Thanks again

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
looks like we snagged another one! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Yep another one bites the dust:D

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Maybe your post just ran out of gas and got towed.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:D:D:D

It's no big thing if my posts don't get any replies. Hell, for the longest time I was thinking about changing my name from "bb1966chevelle" to the "Thread stopper" ....... :D:D
Half the time I make a post, it's in the heat of the moment. And then I try to go back to delete it, but can't. ;)
Anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, ( CE section ).
I don't know how many people know about it, but after viewing it, now I see why half of the threads belong there!
I will be a regular in there fellas..... get ready! :D:beers:

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
:D:D:D

I will be a regular in there fellas..... get ready! :D:beers:
The insane dont really have to get ready.....doesnt make much difference, they're always under the impression they're being watched, someones after them, etc. Constant paranoia equates to constant "readiness"....course, what they're REALLY ready for probably doesnt exist at all but hey, whatever gets your blood movin' ;):D

CE has a way of making me feel like bad litium ion battery....go in charged and within 5 minutes I got no juice left and have to bail to stay sane.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts