Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
The police report states that a person or person(s) of short stature, a bottle of KY, and a miniature horse as reasons for his incarceration. I can't say any more than that until it goes to trial.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
beaux, has been known to take a sabatical from time to time. like most of us, he gets to a point where we're spending more time, here than taking care of priorities.

i know personally, from time to time, had to drag my butt off here, and get things done. it is easy to get addicted to this site. he'll be back, along with his wicked sense of humor, and "interesting" views on topics.....

beaux, is definately one of the reasons this site is so entertaining.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Hope that is the case here. On another forum I'm a member of we had a member we all had been wondering about. He hadn't posted for an extended period. After attenpts to PM him and email him with no success another member started a search and discovered his obituary. He had passed on Feb. 7th at the young age of 60.:sad:

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
...i know personally, from time to time, had to drag my butt off here, and get things done. it is easy to get addicted to this site......
That's whay I only check in while I'm at work or completely bored on the weekends (but then mondays are slow too).

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Hope that is the case here. On another forum I'm a member of we had a member we all had been wondering about. He hadn't posted for an extended period. After attenpts to PM him and email him with no success another member started a search and discovered his obituary. He had passed on Feb. 7th at the young age of 60.:sad:
Beaux is still above ground. As of yesterday anyway, when he was responding to my e-mails.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.