Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this faded flasher knob (black) so I ordered a new one from true connections. They sent me what was said to be an OEM knob. It is chrome and says flasher on the end in black lettering. Is this chrome know correct or is the black one?

Thanks

Hot66ss also Hot67mailbu

·
Registered
172 Posts
On my 67 malibu , the knob is chrome looking. Unless it was replaced in the last 30 years, I think its original.

------------------

JoeS
"67 Malibu"

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it say "flashers" in black lettering. Does it have a screw going down the center? can anyone else here help me out?

Thanks again

Hot66ss

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay Hot, heres the scoop. Just looked at mine. It is chrome, plastic, has a screw in the middle on the end for screwing into the column, it looks like a door lock button. "FLASHER" in caps (in black), is on the stem part of the knob so you can read it when sitting in the drivers seat. Mine is original so I know is correct.Hope this helps.
Harvey
aka 67MalibuSS

[This message has been edited by Harvey (edited 06-18-99).]

·
Administrator
16,194 Posts
Hot, I have one it is chrome plated metal, but non-magnetic. It has "FLASHER" written on the end in semi circle. and a threaded stud where it screws in. Actually I have the whole turn signal assembly that I took out of a 67 that was on its way to Chevelle heaven back in 1977. In an effort to gain space in my shop I am running a special today, email me your address and I'll send you the knob or the whole assembly if you want it. Consider it my contribution to your Chevelle. Philip

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS Phillip! So it seems there are two differnt styles in 67. I think Gm likes playing tricks on us gear heads.

Im curious to know if we are the only ones?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HElP AND IMPUT.

TOMMY

AKA HOT66ss

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS Phillip! So it seems there are two differnt styles in 67. I think Gm likes playing tricks on us gear heads.

TOMMY

AKA HOT66ss

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

TOMMY

AKA HOT66ss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.