Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,258 Posts
Sorry RC, and from my POV all partisanship sucks arse red&blue equally, but the Chinese massively funded that foundation 22 years ago. And got access to the top levels of our govt. And we got to hear the praises of "free trade" from moneywhores who didnt have a friggin' clue. Pretty dramatic shift from the " party of American Labor". Moneywhores dont give a fck aout anything but $$$. That is a fact

Trump was such a successfull businessman, he took such a massive tax loss, he can carry it forward for the rest of his life. TV showmaship saved his cash flow. Aint that Presidential.

Like said, I dont take any prisoners in politics. Not recommended after being sodomized by the cabal for so many years. No saviors in politics, but US.

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
Can you say Trump Organization? "I haven't paid taxes in at least ten years. That makes me smart."

Trump Charity fined and all Trump family members barred for life from ever running a charity again for using charity funds for nothing but personal gains, including Eric taking funds from his charity that were supposed to be for children with cancer.

At least the Clinton Foundation has an A+ rating and does good for a lot of people worldwide.

But, hey, let's not let a few facts get in the way of bashing the Clintons every chance we get.
Ah yes...an A+ rating...from who? Some "raters" will not bother to rate them as the organization does fit the criteria for a charitable entity.
The Clinton's take no money...anyone want to review their expense reports?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry RC, and from my POV all partisanship sucks arse red&blue equally, but the Chinese massively funded that foundation 22 years ago. And got access to the top levels of our govt. And we got to hear the praises of "free trade" from moneywhores who didnt have a friggin' clue. Pretty dramatic shift from the " party of American Labor". Moneywhores dont give a fck aout anything but $$$. That is a fact

Trump was such a successfull businessman, he took such a massive tax loss, he can carry it forward for the rest of his life. TV showmaship saved his cash flow. Aint that Presidential.

Like said, I dont take any prisoners in politics. Not recommended after being sodomized by the cabal for so many years. No saviors in politics, but US.
I just quickly typed that reply but after going back reading I realize it comes across as an attack, which it wasn't intended to be. It was supposed to be just a point made. My apologies!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just quickly typed that reply but after going back reading I realize it comes across as an attack, which it wasn't intended to be. It was supposed to be just a point made. My apologies!
Can you take your TDS elsewhere. Does everything need to lead to TRump for some people? I come back to this thread looking for any responses to my thoughts about pulling money out of a 401k for tax purposes and I have to read this garbage.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts