Chevelles.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I must say I am real excited we are finally here. We choose the sites to be on very carefully and were proud to be part of such a great group of people!

I just wanted to let everyone know we are here. We're Coast High Performance and we've been building, reinventing and making Horsepower Faster... for roughly 25 years now. Many of you know us, but for those that don't I want to invite you to check us out. We are running some killer promotions right now and we always do all we can to save "our kind" time and money!

Check us out in the advertisers section, Check out our website, Join the revolution and get on our mailing list, and most of all, Take advantage of us. That's what were here for :thumbsup:. Most of us our racers, we have master engine builders on site and we are here to help you with all your horsepower questions and needs. Our sales guys really know there stuff and are not on commission! If you have questions, we are here for you and will help you make the right horsepower decision for you whether you purchase from us or not!

There is so much I'd like to let you guys know, but just come check us out. We are very happy to be here and support you guys 100%! Let us know if you have any questions... :beers:

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
28,972 Posts
Looks like you're selling a lot of the same cheap china junk ripoff stuff (think Professional Products) as any other sites. why are you advertising :
"The Home Of Affordable All American Horsepower"

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you're selling a lot of the same cheap china junk ripoff stuff (think Professional Products) as any other sites. why are you advertising :
"The Home Of Affordable All American Horsepower"
Tom

Thank you for your comments…

Actually more than 75% of the products that we offer are made in the USA. The other products that we offer like “Professional Products” are actually a very good product for the money. Not everyone can afford a $ 500.00 - $ 1000.00 manifold or a very expensive Damper. It is unfortunate that the industry has gone this way but at least 50 % of the products that everyone buys out there are in fact made over sea’s. In order to stay competitive and actually keep jobs in the USA companies have to be competitive and still make money as well.

Don’t Fool yourself Tom; Companies like SCAT, EAGLE, Callies Comp Star, KB, Speed Pro and like source / Manufacture 90 % of their products over sea’s as well. And if you are paying less than $ 1000.00 for a crankshaft or connecting rods chances are those are manufactured over sea’s as well.

Our claim of “All American Horse Power” is just that, we provide Good Quality Components “The majority of them made in the USA” to make your American Muscle Car go Faster…

All of our builds (Short Blocks, Long Blocks, Crate Motors) pistons (Probe Industries – Made in the USA) and balancing is done in the USA.

Thank you for your comments and concerns Tom… I would like you to know and understand that where we can provide Products "Made in the USA", we do! Where we cannot, based on preference or price or following, we do not. Being that this is the USA Tom, where there is still freedom of choice, we pass that choice onto our customers who then decide what products they want to run.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome aboard guys! I bought a Coast High Performance EFI Spyder intake a few years back for a Ford project. It made 859hp and 705 lb/ft torque on the second power pull. Individual cylinder air/fuel ratios were excellent. I was very impressed with the quality of workmanship - beautiful welding.

All the best,

Craig

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on Craig! Real Glad we could be part of your build!

859hp and 705 lb/ft torque!!!!!! WOW :hurray:
I'm sensin' some airtime with those numbers!

We're here if you need anything bud!

Chris

·
Premium Member
11,262 Posts
I remember a 496 build one the mags did couple years ago using CHP stroker kit with the 4.25" rods. Checked your site, I see you still carry it and the 6.385" rod version. Is one more popular than the other?
I know this has got to be a typo...:)

·
Banned
10,054 Posts
Right on Craig! Real Glad we could be part of your build!

859hp and 705 lb/ft torque!!!!!! WOW :hurray:
I'm sensin' some airtime with those numbers!

We're here if you need anything bud!

Chris
Welcome Chris,,,

Nice to see you guys here :beers:

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I remember a 496 build one the mags did couple years ago using CHP stroker kit with the 6.25" rods. Checked your site, I see you still carry it and the 6.385" rod version. Is one more popular than the other?
we like the 6.385 version a little better for drag applications and the other for better low end Torque.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts