Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
without my car:( I just spectated and scoped it out. Its a great track, very small with LIGHTS!! Tonight was midnight madness, TnT from 9 to midnite and racing started at midnight. Real small crowd too but plenty of 7 to 10 second cars, most of them on the bottle. You guys would love this!! The guy at the gate said WEDs are the time to TnT, just like Bremerton, almost unlimited runs. The only thing that freaked me out was the tree. They were running a PRO tree as opposed to a sportsman tree. Lotsa guys sleeping. The announcers were great too, both of them were funny and called good races. I didn't have the camera tonite, next time I'll get some pics.

Y'all need to come on down, hear??

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
What's the difference between a Pro Tree, and a Sportsman? Ya still nail it at the last Yellow lite. :yes:

Not that I quite got that working yet.:D

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Nice to hear you made it out to the track Mark, sorry it wasn't with your 69. When do you think she will be back to the point you would race her?

Greg

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
What's the difference between a Pro Tree, and a Sportsman? Ya still nail it at the last Yellow lite. :yes:

Not that I quite got that working yet.:D
Alllll the yellow lights come on together at once & the transition from yellow to green is .4 verses .5 for a 'sportsman' tree.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
nice! whenya gettin the car back?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts