Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow thanks guys for all your help! So I could not get to sleep till 5.am wake up at 8.am so 3 hours ah I did'nt care I'm going to buy my new CHEVELLE. Go to the bank get the money out I have seen the car but not under the car so I was pretty sure I was going to buy. I lock my keys in the car! wow this was a sign has to be! call the old lady get the spare so all is well. The guy phones me ask me where to meet he say's the coffee shop...no prob. I drive up there pull in and notice a crack front fender ok she needs a little work he comes up to me says I can't sell the car to you...why? I say well this is the good side he says what do you mean? look on the driver side fender is waaaaay out of wack! the rim is smashed into the door. What the hell is that? Well on the way he got side swiped hit a 2ft curb. Man was I PISSED. Well I guess that I'm still looking! Thanks for all your help guys now I know what to look for the next time! Rob no Chevelle.......YET!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Oh man, you just missed an opportunity to get a better price!!! Someone has the parts, someone has the tools, and someone else who wants it bad enuff will bring it back (I hope).

Maybe you oughta call him back, and see if he will come down. If he was selling the car, likely he dosen't want to put mo' money in it.

------------------
DG
Springfield, Ohio
70 Chevelle Malibu

www.wright.edu/~adams.6/chevy.htm
TEAM Chevelle Member #0086
Genx member (Founder 4 Ohio)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.