Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Green is on his way to the new owner in CA. The garage is empty, the checking account is full.
Picking up a new daily driver/project next week, a '95 M3.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
!:sad: !

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry, there will be another muscle car, probably a chevelle, in the future :D. I just have other priorities to take care of now.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
sorry to see it go..that is a sweet car! thanks for the help with the e-curve, your teachings saved me a lot of time and headache.

who was the shipping company? looks like the truck that dropped off my car at my new location.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry to see it go..that is a sweet car! thanks for the help with the e-curve, your teachings saved me a lot of time and headache.

who was the shipping company? looks like the truck that dropped off my car at my new location.
It was Demoise Trucking, out of Greer, SC. They seemed like pretty careful and competent guys. He had a sweet rig too!
My chevelle is parked under a '38 jaguar on the truck.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
yep...that was the rig (or one of them) that shipped my '69 from nj to houston! they did a great job, im sure it will get there safely. you are right, one heck of a setup inside those trailers, very impressive.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Big Green is on his way to the new owner in CA. The garage is empty, the checking account is full.
Picking up a new daily driver/project next week, a '95 M3.
Damn man how much did you sell it for?

Should've hit me up.....kinda in the market for another project. Plus I ain't but an hour south of ya.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,773 Posts
I bet before too long you'll miss it and be kicking yourself for selling it. You'll have that M3 on the block and looking for another Chevelle.:)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn man how much did you sell it for?

Should've hit me up.....kinda in the market for another project. Plus I ain't but an hour south of ya.
I sold it for what I was asking, it had been posted for sale here since last april, almost a year! :) I broke even on it, which is about as good as you can ask for on somethin like that. The buyer is getting what he paid for, and I'm getting my investment back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.