Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I had this much uninterrupted time more often, actually got some stuff done. Drilled, and tapped the head for a bolt to fasten the DRE diaper. I still have to figure out the clutch fork geometry for the Browell can later. My atv jack was borrowed, so I improvised a trans jack, LOL. The engine leveler is a God send for getting the engine in. The next hurdle is to get my cross member re engineered. The frame gussets for the cage block where the C M would slide in the frame, so I'll be thinking on that one.

·
Premium Member
13,086 Posts
Nice....... Nothing like progress. Nice Diaper Mike! Beefy crossmember too, that will hold anything.:thumbsup:

Indeed,, progress is good...........
Plus it keeps you out of mischief :D

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you can see, my wife's pants are hanging in a couple of pictures. All I asked was "hon, could you take down your pants" she said"you wish". I don't think she understood.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
How much longer until you get to take it out?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Going to be very nice Mike.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone, Jarad I've been hoping for summer time for awhile now, maybe this time. Jim your not helping....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts