Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a whats new page on my site, and the bride will update any thing new on it.

I added some pictures tonight, if you go to the whats new page you will be able to find the new pictures.

If anybody reads it, could you PLEASE give me some feed back if its okay or not, like can you find todays additions with out a lot of problems.

I know some of this stuff I'm making doesn't amount to didddly squat, but I'm showing you everything right on through the whole restoration.

Thank you, and please be honest about being able to find it okay, no criticism:) on the jigs though:)

Rob

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Easily found pages 7 8 and 9 in the ongoing restoration section. Is that what you meant? Looks great Rob, kudos to your "bride" on the web work! She's got more patience then I have.

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 350, I'll email her in the other room and tell her she got an atta girl, and to check this once in a while:thumbsup:

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just opened my first one for tonight, its good and cold, tastes pretty good, feels like a two or maybe three beer night, got to stay sharp to work on the little gem in the garage, little less jig building, and more car building.

Got a few emails on how to set up this website, I tell them I did all of it.:)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
No worries. I'm on # 15 or so for the day (lost count about 6 hours ago), I've been remodeling the wifes bathroom for her all day. It goes down like water when your working all day. I "should" probably call it a night. Have to work in the AM... Ahh what the heck, there's room for one more. I'll have one with ya long distance... Hehe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rob,

Easy enough to follow. Thanks for all the updates: it reads like a novel, sort of. Your sand-blower-outer kinda reminded me of "Froggy the Gremlin's Magic Twanger", if you go back that far. Enjoy all your stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks dean and Tom, looks like the site is usable, I just need to put more usable, realistic stuff on it. Hopefully some epoxy being sprayed on those pans before to long.

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts