Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bride and I are having a verbal exchange over a new post, could somebody give me some input on this.

On the thread trunk torsion rods. With the pictures. She set it up with page two, so when I wanted to find page one, I went back to home, and kept getting page two, she says thats the way it should be, is she right?
Please, thanks.

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two threads down in the body forum theres a thread, trunk torsion rod.

I said I would put some pictures of torsion bars on this thread.

So I told him the pictures were on my web site, when you click on my web site you will see trunk torsion bar.

Then click on that and some pictures show up, she started the sequence as page two, so I asked her wheres page one, she said you're allready on it.

She said thats the way to do it, so I see page two, and try to find page one, but the only way I can find page one, is if I click on page two.

When it comes up you see page two, then click on home and page two comes up again.

So I told her thats not right, and she got the ears back, so I said I will ask on here if how she layed it out is okay.

So it starts out with page two, and I need some feedback, does it look right the way she did it?

Rob

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
http://www.1969supersport.com/trunktorsbar.html

This is the link to the page your talking about.
If you click on it, page one comes up with a link to Page 2.
This is just a link you click on to get there , its not the title of the page your looking at.
Vise versus, if you go to Page 2, you'll see Page 1, just a link.

Am I correct?

If you can understand what I just typed let me know, because I cant :p .

I think she's right.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Looks alright to me, i mean, i understand what's going on and where I am. Thats all that matters, really. Im a web/graphic deisgner and this is how i usually do it if im going to number page. The 'default' page (#1) is a given that its #1, IMO.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
http://www.1969supersport.com/trunktorsbar.html

This is the link to the page your talking about.
If you click on it, page one comes up with a link to Page 2.
This is just a link you click on to get there , its not the title of the page your looking at.
Vise versus, if you go to Page 2, you'll see Page 1, just a link.

Am I correct?

If you can understand what I just typed let me know, because I cant :p .

I think she's right.

thats what i wanted to say but thought it might be too confusing....and im too tired to think

·
Registered
329 Posts
I see it as correct also.

I can see what you mean with the page2 link where it is, it looks like that is the page you are on. When you
put the cursor over it you know it's a link to page2.

Some sites I see have both pages listed, with the one your on in black and the links to other pages in a color.

EX:
Home
page1
page2
page3

But either way, it works fine.

·
Registered
579 Posts
and she has a 500 gig memory, so you know she's right..

·
Registered
707 Posts
hehehhehe...I love it...wait until you've been married 10 years...then it will be why don't you do this...how come you did that...etc...just remember this though...men grow old gracefully...women just grow old....hahahhaha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.