Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be purchasing soon: All new door seals and window felts, also a new headliner. All for a 70 Chevelle HT. Looking for suggestions from past users on what to buy. Not looking for cheap, but rather good quality and fit.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have used Sofseal & Metro. Metro is soft & squishy and will conform to any imperfections in your paint etc, much EASIER to work with and the doors are easy to shut after a few days. With sofseal we were shutting the doors hard until we took it off.

I would recommend Metro HANDS DOWN!!

·
Premium Member
4,996 Posts
although I havent personally tried it STEEle Rubber products I hear has excellent reputation. I currently have a combination of Metro, and Softseal on my rag, and the only compaint I have is the convertible top rubbers dont seem to quite mesh to my liking, other than that no complaints.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Currently in the process of replacing my Softseal with Metro. Metro are much softer and so far have been very easy to work with. Problem with Softseal is tough door closing as said before. Now if I can just figure out how to realign my glass??? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts