Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were getting rain and some thunder here right now. I think they are predicting possible hail. A year ago on March 12th we had a tornado go right through the middle of town. Everybody around here is a little nervous...
What's the weather like where everybody else is?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Got about 6-8 inches of heavy wet snow last night. Another 10-15 coming tonight & tomorrow

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Freezing rain I think... there's a thick ice coating over my windows so I can't see what's going on.

I'm not leaving the house this weekend, and my wife is stuck at work. Her mother is in the hospital where she works, so she's staying with her there.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should have renamed this whats your weather like in the non west cost non southeastern parts of the US! You guys always get on these things and make the rest of us green with envy! haha... Wish I was in one of those sunny area's right now...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Suprise, it's raining in Oregon. I wanted to go for a run this morning, but the rain is too heavy, not the typical misting rain, big fat drops. Summer is too far away. It seems every year at this time thoughts of moving back to Phoenix come back.
Snow wouldn't be bad, at least the kids could play outside in it.
Rob

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Suprise, it's raining in Oregon. I wanted to go for a run this morning, but the rain is too heavy, not the typical misting rain, big fat drops. Summer is too far away. It seems every year at this time thoughts of moving back to Phoenix come back.
Rob

No more snow, Rob, I'm ready for Spring sunshine !!!!!

-Gaz

·
Registered
827 Posts
snow is melting now,we had 18 inches last week.We also had alot of wind so I had drifts about 4 feet tall in my driveway.I shoveled for 2 days.Mailboxes completely covered.This week it is warming up and snow is melting in a hurry..come on spring im ready to get my chevelle out.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Rob
Tell me about it, I moved over to get out of the stuff, well, that didn't work. Pretty soon this will be deemed the "lush columbia basin". Turns out it is more prone to freeze up over here afterwards, who woulda guessed. :rolleyes: After the rains we get a nice 25-30 mph wind.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Heres a new flash!!! , Its raining in Seattle. ALTHOUGH, Ill welcome the rain over the snowy, windy, cold weather we had earlier this winter. I’m originally from NH so I’m use to the cold & snow but throw just a slight possibility of snow into the mix and the already horrible WA drivers turn the roads into Armageddon...truly amazing

1 - 20 of 65 Posts