Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would you buy a complete kit for the hole car or buy as you go. i need door and trunk seas to keep going on my car but is it cheaper to buy all at once . i only seen one kit so far and it was on ebay. what is a good quality brand to get?

· Premium Member
Rochester, New York
2,160 Posts
Stick with good brands of rubber parts like Soffseal, Metro, & Steele for your needs. If you find them on eBay so be it, but don't buy just any unnamed brand.

As far as one kit for the whole car; I don't believe any of these company's sell one kit for this so I'd say what you are seeing is not a brand name kit.

Reactions: Timmy72

· Premium Member
2,682 Posts
One other thing to consider is how long it will be until you install the other weather seal components? since they get hard with age, it may pay to hold off until you actually need them. Just a thought.

Reactions: Timmy72

· Registered
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 4 door
2,699 Posts
Soffseal door and trunk for sure, have them on my car and they're great. Have Metro vent window gaskets, the rubber was cracked right out of the bag and could see what looked like separation/rot when I was installing the gaskets.. Repop window felts, don't fit right and about pop out of the door when you roll the windows up, would recommend going with Steele.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.