Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 10 years of school my stepson has his PhD in mechanical engineering I don't know if he can change a head light but we are proud of him!!:yes::hurray:

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Send my Congrats Mike!!!

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys Darren I've heard that a few Oahu cars are going to Maui for Memorial day weekend will you be there? My car left here Thursday going to spend the weekend cruising with the Maui gang.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Well after 10 years of school my stepson has his PhD in mechanical engineering I don't know if he can change a head light but we are proud of him!!:yes::hurray:
Congrats, and I know the feeling on the 2nd part. One of my mechanical engineering professors a couple of years back had a flat tire on his Honda Civic and could not figure out where to place or how to use the factory jack to change the tire. Book smart, real world challenged!

He had to endure a LOT of verbal abuse for that incident over the remainder of the course. :p

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everybody for the kind words. Darren we need to get the super ferry running to Kauai so I can hang out in HNL for some weekend crusing...you know it's aloha Friday no work till Monday da doop da doop...:beers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts