This "stuff" has happened over the past few days..So I will try and condense it here:
December 22nd @ 4am
Well, we got the call that we've been waiting for-for almost 4 years! We got a kidney offer for Holly this morning at 4 am.
We have decided to accept the offer-and we will put Holly on dialysis this morning as instructed by the staff at Mayo-then, go the hospital in anticipation of the kidney arriving. We should be at the hospital by 9:30am. Once the kidney arrives-the folks at Mayo will check it out thoroughly and if everything is good to go with both Holly and the kidney-the transplant should happen around noon.
We ask that you please pray for the donor, for Holly's upcoming surgery and a good outcome after surgery