Some of you'll remember I had a problem with water in the oil with the freshened motor. I thought I had found the problem with the intake gasket leaking. I was installing the new carb I got from Tom (thanks Tom) on Saturday and while running the car, setting the mixture screws I noticed the water level down in the radiator, I topped it off and noticed it continued to drop, also had water vapor coming out the drivers side pipe, no oil in the radiator and no bubbles either. I knew that I still had a problem, called the builder and pulled the motor out. I took it back to him on Monday, he called today after pressure testing it, it had a pin hole in #3 cylinder about 3/4 down in the cylinder. He is going to sleeve that cylinder I should have it back by middle of next week and have it ready to go in plenty of time for first points race in April. He is doing all the labor for free, I have to buy a sleeve (about 28.00) head and pan gaskets, he said the bearings look like it has never been run yet, it just has 4 passes on it anyway. I'm not sure how much power it was down with the leak in that cylinder, just glad we found the problem before the season started. I hope to get another 2 years out of this block and if I continue to race on a weekly basis, my next investment will be a Dart block.