Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
Back in the day a company called Eelco made pedals that were flat black with raised chrome borders and horizontal ribs. The accelerator pedal was a foot with toes across the top. I haven't seen stuff like that since the early seventies.

For a long time people weren't bothering with stuff like that until recently with the high-tech aluminum pedals.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
New and sportier would be those aluminum pedal covers IMHO. Sold at AutoZone and several other parts stores. Remove your rubber covers and bolt them on. I don't think you want to change out the pedal assembly just to get different pedals.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Back in the day a company called Eelco made pedals that were flat black with raised chrome borders and horizontal ribs. The accelerator pedal was a foot with toes across the top. I haven't seen stuff like that since the early seventies.

For a long time people weren't bothering with stuff like that until recently with the high-tech aluminum pedals.
I still have a set of those ribbed pedals, new in the blisterpacks. I just cant bring myself to put them on anything! :noway:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.