Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Googling leads me to late-model GTO sites only. Does anyone here know of "old" or "classic" GTO sites similar to this one (i.e., good, reliable posts by intelligent folks)?

That's right, I'm nowhere near finished with my Chevelle but a '67 GTO has caught my attention (tell me they aren't beautiful)....you know where this is going (I promise I'll up my 401k contributions next year, or maybe 2009, or 2010!):D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Try gtoalley.com or gtoheaven.com they're good sites........... '66 & '67 are my farvorite years. I had a '67 convert.4-speed, BLK over BLK-BLK int, I got it new back in April of '67 when I got back from my thing over-seas....... I parked it in a lot of some bar out in Long Island NY during a 5 day binge and couldn't remember which bar it was......... never saw the car again! :pout:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Try gtoalley.com or gtoheaven.com they're good sites........... '66 & '67 are my farvorite years. I had a '67 convert.4-speed, BLK over BLK-BLK int, I got it new back in April of '67 when I got back from my thing over-seas....... I parked it in a lot of some bar out in Long Island NY during a 5 day binge and couldn't remember which bar it was......... never saw the car again! :pout:
Part of me died when I read that

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks Neil.................. Believe it or not it still hurts :(
Oh I know, I had a 84 el camino in high school that my dad and I built a whole new drive train for - ended up having 450-500hp to the wheels, a 700-4r tranny and a mini spool out back. made turning real fun. But anyways the car was so loud when ever I started it it would set of car alarms in like a 50' radius of it. Last day of school my junior year I came out and hey? Where's my car?

We found the fenders/bed and frame... thats it. Literally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts