Team Chevelle banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sent a check to Mark to build a replacement for my current (sold) 454. Thanks to all who posted in the past - I was able to read much about Marks service and become aware of him in the first place. Also thanks to a few who talked to me personally. And thank you Mark for speaking with me a couple of times already. I look forward to getting your engine installed!

Bill

·
Premium Member
13,107 Posts
I just sent a check to Mark to build a replacement for my current (sold) 454. Thanks to all who posted in the past - I was able to read much about Marks service and become aware of him in the first place. Also thanks to a few who talked to me personally. And thank you Mark for speaking with me a couple of times already. I look forward to getting your engine installed!

Bill
Excellent choice Bill, I do not think you will be dissappointed :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
X2

You are going to find a lot of happy customers

Check the sig :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi Bill
What did you end of buying I just installed my 467 and got it running about a month ago I made a video but the lighting wasn't good enough.But if you want you can listen to a 467.
I know you will be happy you just know Mark cares about everyone of his motors he builds by the way he treats you and his work. This is my motor fully warmed at 165 degrees

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the video Jeff. I bought his 620 horse 468.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Thanks for the video Jeff. I bought his 620 horse 468.
Congrats on the purchase! I talked to Mark about getting one of his 620HP 468's. I was sold on getting one. But I found such a great deal on a local set up I could not pass it up.
Whatever he tells you to do with it...listen to him. he knows his *****!

What car you putting it in?? Gear ratio? Tranny/converter?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Jeff..sounds great :thumbsup:
Which HP motor did you get?
Hi Mr 4speed I got the 508Hp and 561 Torque but if I went to a 850 I would be at 518HP.I already had the 750DP 4150 Holley so I will see if I will be starving for fuel as I heard 750's run rich to begin.Thanks for the complement.I was able to install it mostly my self other than the distributor and timing and tuning

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Mine is being born as we speak....

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Bill
that's great ! Mark knows what he's doing & is taking good care of all of us speed freaks. mine is in the car & I'm just waiting to put the exhaust in & take it down the road.(hooked up with Don from jdp & my magnaflow system will be here shortly) I already ordered an extra set of tires.l:) so next week might be my maiden voyage:hurray: hmardown.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Congrats Bill, you will be very happy. I just received my 496 from Mark yesterday. I must say he has many of his engines up here in the north east!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ron, its going in a 72 Chevelle TH400, 10" Coan 3000, 12 bolt 3.55 gears.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Ron, its going in a 72 Chevelle TH400, 10" Coan 3000, 12 bolt 3.55 gears.
Good deal bro! Gonna be a fun ride for sure. You going to take it to the track at all??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts